Are infrared saunas safe?
What is the difference in heaters between an East Coast Saunas and a traditional sauna?
Why are your Carbon Wave 360 Carbon Fiber heating panels better than ceramic tubes?
Are the lower temperatures in an infrared sauna still effective?
What type of wood do you use?
Do I need special electrical wiring?
How do I clean my East Coast Saunas?
- Sweep or vacuum your sauna periodically to remove dirt, hair, etc.
- Wipe down the walls where people have touched them, i.e. above benches, around doors, and controls as needed.
- Use a bucket of warm water with a mild detergent soap and a clean cloth or sponge, then rinse well with a fresh damp cloth and plain water.
- Avoid heavy detergents as they can discolor your wood or leave a residue, which could emit irritating or harmful fumes.
- Do not use too much water as the wood will tend to turn dark.
- Never hose down the interior or exterior of an infrared sauna.
- Never apply paint, stain or other chemical finishes or sealants to the interior of your sauna. The heat from your infrared sauna may cause the surface to become too hot to the touch or cause toxic fumes to be released.
It is recommended that users take a shower prior to entering the infrared sauna. Before sitting or reclining on benches, place a towel under each person to absorb perspiration.
Does my East Coast Saunas sauna have a warranty?
What electrical safety certifications do East Coast Saunas saunas carry?
What is the cost of running a East Coast Saunas sauna?
How do I install my sauna when it arrives?
How do I pay for my sauna?
How does East Coast Saunas ship my sauna?
Why should I buy an East Coast Saunas sauna?
- Factory direct pricing (no middle man)
- Free shipping in the US
- High quality performance saunas
- Best value for your money
- Secure payment options
- We stand behind our products
- Unsurpassed customer service and support
- Many extras included with every sauna
- We will never giveaway or sell your information
What features are included in East Coast Saunas's saunas?
- Quick and easy assembly
- EZ lock system without unsightly clips
- Inside and outside soft touch control panels
- Luxury light package
- 7 different Chromotherapy lights
- Ergonomic back rest
- Oxygen Ionizer
- AM/FM/MP3/CD player
- Cup holder and towel rack
- Completely portable
- Beautiful glass doors and windows
- Plugs into 110V (220V for 5 person sauna)
- Back, leg and floor heating panels
Request more Information on Infrared Saunas - HOME
- Cedar wood
- DVD player
- Outdoor Cover